This is disturbing

I’m a huge fan of spotting look alikes and I had even considered making an entire website dedicated to the subject. Well, the folks over at I Can Cheezburger beat me to it with their website totallylookslike.

Each day users submit tons of potential look alike photos from around the web. The admins then pick the best ones and post them each day for users to comment on. I have to say that some of them are incredibly accurate.

I decided to scour through and find 10 human/non-human combinations that were pretty damned accurate. FYI, most of these people don’t totally look like their non human counterparts at all times.

However, in these pictures they sure as hell do.

Mary Kate and the Troll Doll





Shawn Johnson and Gadget



Carrot Top and Liono



Clay Aiken and Chucky



Jay Leno and Roger Ramjet



Michael Jackson and Egyptian Statue



Alan Moore and King Theodon




Posh and Falcor




Jame Carville and Gollum





Johnny Damon and Caveman


0 comments:


 

Original Blogger Template | Modified by Blogger-Whore | Distributed by eBlog Templates